Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pigtails and more!

A lot has been happening in the world of Lilly. She still hasn't mastered the art of speaking, but she babbles like a pro. She recently discovered that carrots are delicious when dipped in ranch dressing. Her favorite song is currently the Jeopardy theme. And the biggest news of all... she can wear pigtails!

Here's the proof:



Unfortunately, she hates them. As soon as she realizes that something is in her hair, she freaks. I've never been one to give up easily, so I keep on trying. We were getting ready for her cousin's 2nd birthday party last weekend when I decided to give it another go. It started off well.



But my, how quickly things changed.



Operation pigtail was a total failure. Luckily, she fell asleep on the drive over so I was able to sneak a weird little ponytail on top of her head.

The party was at this bouncehouse place. Lilly was kind of weirded out by the whole jumping thing and she sat around watching everyone else for most of the shindig. Eventually, she reverted back to crawling and started enjoying herself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...