OMG. I have so much to write about and so little time to write these days.
I'll give you a brief synopsis:
1. Lilly and Addie are still adorable and insane. We can't believe Addie
will be two in just a few short months. She still seems like such a
baby. Her favorite words are: Boobs, Sis, Yeeeah, Hot Dog and Tank you.
She loves Yo Gabba Gabba like no one has ever loved before. Lilly is a
little comedic genius. She's over her terrible two/three phase (Thank,
God!) and is currently a big fan of my iPhone.
2. Aaron and I are house hunting. And it sucks. Apparently, buying a home
in our price range, and in our preferred location, is impossible unless
you're an investor willing to pay cash the second the house is on the
market. We've put in many offers (on many houses... without even seeing
them, first.) and nothing has worked out. Yet. We're trying to remain
hopeful... but man, this is really hard.
3. I started my photography business. (Say whaa?!) Yeah, I know. Crazy. I never really planned to do it. (In fact, I'm still not quite sure this is what I want to do.) But, after being e-mailed and messaged and called with numerous requests for photoshoots and whatnot, I started tinkering with the idea of doing the photography thing professionally. (Especially after I started drooling over the Mark III and a slew of new lenses.) I got a logo, ordered business cards and booked many sessions. It's been really fun so far. You can check out my site here! Oh, and because equipment is so crazy expensive, I've taken to entering every contest I can find. Big thanks to the SnapKnot wedding photography directory for offering this great camera giveaway! Fingers crossed!
I think that about covers it. I'll try to update this thing more often... but you know, life is busy.



buying a house really sucks. it was a heartbreaking experience because you get your hopes up only to have them crash down when some jerk pays cash. ugggggggh.
ReplyDeletealso, i'm so happy for you and your business! i hope you are so successful!
ReplyDelete