Did I just give you diabetes? I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm addicted to those sweet, gooey little faces... and homemade muffins... and Pinkberry. (Specifically, banana chocolate chip muffins and Pinkberry's salted caramel froyo.) Holy cow. So good.
I've made two batches of those muffins in the last two weeks. I don't feel too guilty. They're surprisingly low in fat and they are beyond delicious! Lilly loves them and they're the perfect way to use up those almost-too-ripe bananas you have hanging around. You should make them, too!
However, I am (sorta) ashamed to admit that I've been to Pinkberry twice in the last week for some of that heavenly frozen yogurt. I'm probably going back this weekend for more. (It's a seasonal flavor! I need to indulge before it's gone! Don't judge me!) You should go taste it. And get the sea salt sprinkled on top. Trust me. It's the best.
| It's so good you'll kick your shoes off. |
Oh, and what can I say about those two little girls? They're a handful. Addie has two teeth poking through and Lilly has taken a lot of time-outs lately. But they're still the sweetest little monsters ever. In Lilly's words, I love them much.
Yeah. Life doesn't get any sweeter.
No comments:
Post a Comment