I have a lot of things to smile about and since it is the season to give thanks, I decided to compile a list (in no particular order) of the things that make me happy.
1. I am so thankful to have the most incredible, wonderful, adorable, silly, smart, hard-working and handsome husband in the entire universe. (I'm a fan of using adjectives. I blame the Wheel of Fortune auditions.) Aaron works hard every day to take care of his ladies. He loves spending time with us every day, every night, and every weekend. He makes me feel beautiful even when my hair is greasy, I am wearing no make-up and I am dressed like a hobo. He gives awesome back massages. He is good with money. He still gives me butterflies. He is an amazing daddy to his little girls. They adore him, and so do I.
2. My babies are my world. I am so thankful for my two happy, healthy baby girls. Being a mom is the best thing ever.
3. I am thankful that I can stay home with my babies every day and watch them grow. I love being there when Lilly wants to play dress-up, or cuddle on the couch, or build skyscrapers, or have dance parties. I love watching Addie learn new things every day. I love watching her get milk drunk every afternoon. I love listening to her giggle and her shriek. I love popping her spit bubbles. I love staring at her chubby little thighs and her tiny little toes. I love my job.
4. The Ramones.
5. About ten years ago, my three best friends and I decided to throw a fancy party. We donned thrift store ball gowns and we called it "Reject Prom." It was pretty much the best thing we did in high school. My friends are pretty rad. They make me laugh like no one else can.
6. The Walking Dead. (Except for Andrea. Ugh. She's the worst.)
7. Food/water/shelter. We should never take these things for granted.
8. Knowing/believing in/loving God.
9. My family. I am lucky to have an array of awesome family members. My dad rules, my grandma is great and my in-laws are amazing. (That kinda sounds like lyrics to some posi country song or something.)
10. My crockpot. See this post for an explanation.
I have a lot of other things that make me happy, but these were the first that came to mind. So, tell me... what are you thankful for? Zombie movies? Ice cream cones? Me?
No comments:
Post a Comment