Tuesday, December 13, 2011
The dictionary of Lilly, Pt. IV
I'm sorry if these vocabulary posts are getting a little tiresome, but I can't help but post them. I love keeping track of all of the hilarious things my baby girl is saying these days. The stuff her little mind comes up with... it's amazing.
Baby Apples: Pineapple. Also known as apple, apple babies, or apples baby me. She was so excited about the prospect of having pineapple with breakfast this morning, that she grabbed her stepstool, ran to the kitchen and pointed out all of the dirty dishes left in the sink while explaining how daddy cut the apple babies last night. (Hmm... maybe she was trying to rat him out for not loading the dishwasher.)
Baby drums: Bongos. Lots of things are Baby something these days... food, toys, poop.
Mashies: Mashed potatoes. Another Lilly favorite.
Mushoom: Potato. I suppose they have their similarities.
Shripeys: Sparkle nail polish; not to be confused with Shripes which of course means stripes. Her nails are currently a lovely shade of green shripeys.
Peetzee: Pizza. This kid loves pizza. Here's some proof:
In case you missed it, some poor soul dropped three slices of pizza on the ground. You can see them in the bottom left corner of the video. Lilly still mourns the peetzee whenever we walk past that spot.
To study up on more Lilly-isms, click here, here and here.
Labels:
toddler,
vocabulary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment